What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Crop with better quality

Samoznai

Hi guys,

Could someone please crop the first photo like the second one but with a better quality and colours?

Thank you in advance!

inbound3617040910201552464.jpg

inbound4497769453280503727.1.jpg

I really like the second photo of @Babine, and i would like to thank you for it, however is it possible for the quality to be better because it seems kinda distorted to me?
Thank you all! You are awesome!

I really like the second photo of @Babine, and i would like to thank you for it, however is it possible for the quality to be better because it seems kinda distorted to me?
Thank you all! You are awesome!
You're welcome.
As for the distortion, the version matches the original so I'm not certain as to what you mean.

This image looks VERY edited! Pasted on! It looks like someone did a very poor job in placing the subject in a new background. @Samoznai was this image previously edited? If so, do you have the original image so that our members can do a better job?

Back