What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Crop nicely

thehypeone

Can someone please crop the nice paint brush effect only? like nicely so it can be used on another photo. Thank you.
like to have no background to it

original(12).jpg

Do you only want the red brush stroke? This is an easy one.

well it would be easy if only I could figure out how to get YOUR image off this forum and onto my desktop. Draging didn't work, save as didn't work. New to this forum board, still learning the ropes here. But I sure could do this for you.

Ok, using the better photo, saved as a PNG which I'm pretty sure is the only way to keep the transparent background. hopefully, been ages since I had to do that. Let me know.

Paint2.png

I could crop the over all document but it won't change the size. And no I did not resize it at all. Your higher res image was actually smaller than the one I was able to pull off first. And sadly, if I enlarge anything in photoshop it messes up resolution. Better to shrink what ever your putting this on to make it fit. I can go recrop it

PaintCrop.png

I could crop the over all document but it won't change the size. And no I did not resize it at all. Your higher res image was actually smaller than the one I was able to pull off first. And sadly, if I enlarge anything in photoshop it messes up resolution. Better to shrink what ever your putting this on to make it fit. I can go recrop it

View attachment 128633
It's all good man. It works this way too, thank you for your time.

One more to get rid of straight edges on end of brush stroke....png with transparent background...:)

brush stroke edited edges added.png

Back