What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

create action to export png of different layers

baretg

hello
I am trying to do the following:
I have a psd file which I built to how different color of several part of the image (arms, body, leg). Each of this part of the image is a group of layers (arms, body, legs), which has several group of layers in it , each group of them being a different color for the part of the image. It is done as a (sub)group of layers because it include the color but also some presets (eg brightness, levels, etc.).
I'd like to build an action to automatically exporg in png with a 40% ratio for each color. It mean for the arms: turn on group of layer 'yellow' then export in png 40% under the name yellow, then turn of the group of layer yellow and turn on the next group of layer (let's say pink) and then export etc...
However when I do this it does not recognize the group of layer but only the layer in it with the color. And exportign does not work...
any idea?
thanks in advance
g

Back