What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copied layer style doesn't give the needed result..

Windows7

Power User
Hi folks,

I have a problem and that is.. that i don't get the needed result when i copy a layer style to a shape on a different layer... .

Here's an printscreen:i want the throne to be exact like the "PENUM EVENTS" letters but it don't get the same.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bling.jpg

What can be the problem?Or isn't it possible to get the exact same effect on a shape?

I don't follow.... what I see is the text layer effects are present on the crown shape....

Unless you mean the design and glitter on the text..... is that an applied texture in the Bevel and Emboss effects or done separately in a different file as a clipping group prior to working on this file?

If the Penum Events layer with the glitters is a flattened image, that is a whole different matter coz it is a different design element. You can't copy and paste those effects.

Last edited:
I don't follow.... what I see is the text layer effects are present on the crown shape....

Unless you mean the design and glitter on the text..... is that an applied texture in the Bevel and Emboss effects or done separately in a different file as a clipping group prior to working on this file?

If the Penum Events layer with the glitters is a flattened image, that is a whole different matter coz it is a different design element. You can't copy and paste those effects.

Thank you man but i already solved it by myself!

You're right.. those effects isn't possible to copy.. and to get the glitter and stuff/bling effect you need to do it seperately.

Here's the result:

Btw:it stills bothers me that WHEREVER you upload jpegs or pngs.. you always loose some quality and the great sharp effect gets a little bit "blurry".. .But what is the best format to save that you don't loose quality and the sharp effect????

Attachments

• PENUM EVENTS BLING BLING ZILVER.png
    PENUM EVENTS BLING BLING ZILVER.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Back