What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Converting image to a transparent png file.

mia1

Hello, I am requesting to convert an image to png. The image is very choppy. To be used for a logo.
Thank you.

3 hat figures (1)-12.jpg

Hi @mia1
Here is my attempt at what you requested at higher resolution as well. It is black lines on transparency
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

3-hat-figures-(1)-12-adj.png

Hi @mia1
Based on your question in a message, what should work is right-clicking on the image, and you should be presented with at least one option to save the file locally on your computer. I am using a Mac, and the image below shows what I see, yet it should be similar on a Windows-based PC.
Hope you can make progress with those tips
John Wheeler

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 9.43.32 PM.jpg

I am wanting the hat white on transparency background. Make the outlines darker and keep the hat white. Thank your for responding.

3-hat-figures-(1)-12-adjustment.png

just_the_hat.jpg

Thanks for the extra info @mia1 I don't have any more time to work on this, so if another forum member can step in feel free to leverage anything I have already done if that is helpful.
Also, mai1, it is still a bit unclear to me what you mean by the solid black outlined blue portion of the last image (e.g. a blue post the hat is hanging on?) Also, the back rim of the hat seems to be missing as well. So more details might help another forum member complete the requested project.

Back