What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Cobalt SS Hood

Carini27

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to get a picture of the hood of my 2010 Cobalt SS hood photoshopped to show it with a gray carbon fiber hood.
I'm thinking about installing a carbon fiber wrap on my hood and it would be excellent to be able to see it with carbon fiber ahead of time to help me decide.
Could someone please do that for me ?
Thanks,
Jeff

Cobalt SS Hood.jpg

Wow, thanks a bunch Gary.
I don't know how difficult this is to do, but just for comparison, could you do the complete hood in the gray carbon fiber with no stripes and leave the red in the middle on the bumper ?
If too much trouble, don't worry about it.
Thanks,
Jeff

Wow, thanks a bunch Gary.
I don't know how difficult this is to do, but just for comparison, could you do the complete hood in the gray carbon fiber with no stripes and leave the red in the middle on the bumper ?
If too much trouble, don't worry about it.
Thanks,
Jeff

Here's a sample of 'stripe-less'. Dormeur74 may have the carbon fiber effect covered.

Stripeless.jpg

Thank you Babine and Dormeur74, helps alot.
I think I like the carbon fiber with the stripes over top.
The only difference would be the bumper would still have the red in the middle in between the stripes.
Thanks,
Jeff

Babine, I am not sure to understand this stripe modifications at 100%. I think you will be able to cut in the following carbon wrap what must be visible.

hood.png

Wow, those look cool !...especially the one with the red in between the stripes.
One thing I've learned about the actual striping, etc is that I can't do carbon fiber and then stripes re-installed over top because the carbon fiber wrap is quite textured and the stripes won't adhere to it well enough.
If you folks have any other color ideas with the stripes, I'm open to ideas.
But gonna look into possibly duplicating the carbon fiber with the stripes and red down the middle.
Thanks again,
Jeff

Wow, those look cool !...especially the one with the red in between the stripes.
One thing I've learned about the actual striping, etc is that I can't do carbon fiber and then stripes re-installed over top because the carbon fiber wrap is quite textured and the stripes won't adhere to it well enough.
If you folks have any other color ideas with the stripes, I'm open to ideas.
But gonna look into possibly duplicating the carbon fiber with the stripes and red down the middle.
Thanks again,
Jeff

Good luck! I'm sure that yu will chose the look that yu like.

Back