What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change color, remove background and more

Random Asian

Hello, here’s a Chinese character. Can someone please change the character to red, remove background/make transparent, and add a red square/box around the character (example of the square request also attached)

477E9FD2-9265-404C-83C4-EFF19CE78B80.jpeg

F88EEE04-8EE3-4703-B77D-D742C9EE2D4E.jpeg

@ex_teacher - great work as always! Just for practice, tried a smoothing technique I hadn't done before and inspired by @GeneGraphics interpretation on an alternate post.
Added color - used a slightly deeper red - and saved as png with transparent background.
Learn something new every day I say! :)
I tried to keep to the original design details and hide the aliasing but I prefer the more smoothed look you present as it looks more fluid. I also like the deeper red.

I tried to keep to the original design details and hide the aliasing but I prefer the more smoothed look you present as it looks more fluid. I also like the deeper red.
Here's the process - there are probably other ways to do this but I like the way he dug into select and mask... :)

Back