What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot draw a circle

lazzarox

Hi
I cannot find out how to draw a circle. In the tool box I see the rectangular shape but not any circle.
Please help!
Ciao

i am using cs5 and a lot of tools are in submenu kind of thing, if the tool has a sub-menu then there is a small black pointer in the lower-right corner. you can either right click to open the sub-menu or left click and keep holding and the submenu will open.

I have designed a shape in Paint. I am trying to remake it in high definition. It is something very easy but it took me days ... would you take a look? Temp.jpg

To replicate this, you will do best to use the pen tool. There are tutorials I can point you to if you are interested. So let me know. If you really need this on a deadline and can't make it, you can request that someone on the forum help you, or you can offer a few bucks in the freelance section. Anyway, if you are going to be a serious Photoshop user, learn the pen tool. It is invaluable.

Hawkeye, was it your post with the mini tutorial/guide to the pen tool?

Would you (or anyone who knows where it is :} ) please post it again? Thanks.

To replicate this, you will do best to use the pen tool. There are tutorials I can point you to if you are interested. So let me know. If you really need this on a deadline and can't make it, you can request that someone on the forum help you, or you can offer a few bucks in the freelance section. Anyway, if you are going to be a serious Photoshop user, learn the pen tool. It is invaluable.

Hawkeye, was it your post with the mini tutorial/guide to the pen tool?

Would you (or anyone who knows where it is :} ) please post it again? Thanks.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...g-airplane-path-photoshop.html#post1533591970

Hi! I doubt I am going to be a professional photoshop user. As you can see my picture is just a symbol from my imagination :) I would appreciate if anyone can help ... Thanks

Dear Abdul, Thanks so much!
Final print shall be 3 m by 3 meters. Do you think resolution is enough? Black color is more than perfect. Thanks again!!!

Dear Abdul, Thanks so much!
Final print shall be 3 m by 3 meters. Do you think resolution is enough? Black color is more than perfect. Thanks again!!!

i am not sure but i dont think that you will be able to print it on a 3x3 meter paper, i didnt know any dimensions to work with so i just made the image on 300 dpi 1000x1000 pixel canvas.

EDIT: i increased the image size to 1x1 meter and the shape didnt seem to distort much so maybe it can be printed on a 3x3 meter but cant say for sure.

Last edited:
I used elliptical marquee tool made a circle then converted with marching ants then you can move into all sorts of shapes with the warp or skew tool functions.
View attachment 17985

Hi,

I work for the Print Media and have worked with Wall sized prints too. Please find the attached PSD file for a 120in X 120in picture.

1m = 40inches

This should be perfect for the 3m X 3m print you require (would be a Flex print most probably). The resolution is still 72Dpi.

Encl: ZIP file containing the PSD file(45MB).

Cheers !!!

Attachments

Back