What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific can someone remove the pixelated space on his chest?

Here is my shot at it. Part of the issue is that the resolution for that detail is too low so this is higher resolution.
If this is not along the lines of what you want, it would help forum members help you if you provided a bit more details and or blown up screen shots of what you want gone.
I am sure it is obvious to you yet forum members are guessing. I am guessing that the sudden jump from pixel to pixel shows up to much and you just want less. Pixel edges of course cannot be made smoother, only making the pixel to pixel variation less or hide more with anitaliasing which may not be desireable.
I just enlarged and used a rendering algorithm to make it a bit smoother. This also removes the pixelization look everywhere.
John Wheeler

Clear-up-pixelation-adj.png

Back