What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone photoshop my picture please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHaris16x

It's for my friend he is having a birthday in a few days and I wanted to get a picture photoshopped for him. Basically I want the picture of him in the middle of the miami heat picture replacing the guy in the middle so it looks like it is him in the picture. If you can make it look like he is actually in the picture without the background just him in the picture with the miami heat and the same color for him like the miami heat picture please.
drod.pngheat.png
So basically I just want you to put him in the middle of the miami heat picture replacing the guy who is already in the middle of the picture and have the picture of him blend in with everything please.

You've already had two people do an edit for you in your first day of membership, so for arguments sake we can say that you have had 2 hours work for free. You haven't said thank you or made any other kind of gesture which would indicate gratitude. Now you're asking for another?

We don't mind helping people out with the odd edit, but this is a support website for Photoshop enthusiasts for help and to advise them. This is not the place for you to come and get all your photos edited for free!

If you have Photoshop and need instruction, we will be happy to help, but otherwise, don't take the mick.

As mentioned by others, this is a forum aimed at assisting people on the use of Photoshop. Tho we do edits if time permits , this is up to the members.

What we don't allow is multiple edits for on-going requests as well as multiple requests for new image edits.... Items 1 and 2 in Guideline for Free Image Requests : Note To all Requesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back