What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameo

JyNx

Anyone have any tips/ideas on how to make a really cool looking cameo that can be used for bg's and as patterns and such?

yeah, cameo, like the army guys wore, the green with brown and black, all mixed together....?

Jynx

Oh... "camouflage"... i get it.

I'd say ask Marine, because i believe he created a thread for this effect awhile ago. Anybody know where that thread is?
Try searching for it.

[doh] And I was looking forward to seeing a cameo! :bustagut:

JyNx: cameo/camouflage - here's the difference! ;)

P.S. check out http://www.v-d-l.com/adrenaline_camouflage.html for a free plug-in, but yes, somewhere around here there is a thread that Marine started.

Good Luck!

JyNx ... I used that plugin (refer link posted by wbiss) to help make the banner for my site ... I liked what it did and what it could do :righton:

I have a nice big tilable camo texture in that thread Jynx,have you ever tried getting camo to tile...acccck [stuned]

Stu.

Back