What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Background

K_Flemming

Hey there,

this might be a long shot but I have a group shot that I want to use but we didn't really check the background before taking them.

So I see 3 options which I can't do myself as I'm not really skilled.
Option 1 - close the black curtain on the right a little more, so the black curtain is like behind 3 people as on the right.
Option 2 - the exact opposite of Option 1
Option 3 - close the black curtain altogether (I tried this myself but it just looked like a weird cutout)
And please don't resize :)

I hope someone can edit :)

Best wishes!

KI6A9465.png

Last edited:
@Babine , nice job on the floor. But I believe the OP is asking that the black curtain in the background be symmetrical and balanced. On the left side, there are three people in front of the black curtain. The OP wants the same on the right side... extend the black curtain to be behind the three people on the right.

1678215099438.png

Made a careful selection of the background and changed the colour to black, giving the impression of a black curtain. I guess it can be filed under Option 3. Did not work on the other distractions on the side and the shadows in the foreground.
1833-After-KI6A9465-1.jpg

Back