What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attach to path

JoJo

Hi!

How can I do "Attach to path" [ - the same as in FreeHand...]?

[I have 10 circles in different layers... & I want them to be arranged in a certain path.]

Thanks!

using Photoshop 7 or...?
having drawn the circles as paths, or as stroked selections or...???

It is much easier to draw a circle with the ellips marquee tool (use shift as you know to draw a circle, and alt to start from the centre), and draw a second one that will automatically add (the cursor gets a + sign. you can also use the other options from the toolbar), and a third etc, and then stroke at the end.

Should your shape on ten layer be difficult to reproduce and you really need it badly, then just say so, and we'll come up with a solution. But it will be more complicated.

Quick

I already worked a lot on those 10 circles... & I don't have much time to start all over... I just need to arrange them in a certain path... that all :\

well... If 5 out of 5 tells you that... I guess it's true...
[shame on adobe tho... [shhh] ]

Back