What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are my t-shirt designs good enough commercially.

Are my t-shirt designs good enough commercially?

• Total voters

Anmar

I'm thinking about designing t-shirts as a business, I was wondering if a few people could give me their opinions on my designs.. to see if they would sell commercially

A couple of my designs are below.

templatee.jpg

tshirtdesignfinal.jpg

Hi Anmar.

I think the designs look pretty good, nice job. The only thing I don't really like are the initials... maybe it's just the placement of them but it seems to distract from the overall design.

How do you go into a business designing T-shirts?

I dig the designs! The second one would be tough to pull off on a silk screen printer though (expensive). To insure more sales of your designs, I'd keep your colors and gradients to a minimum. The less money a print will cost a vendor to reproduce, the more likely they'll be to purchase.

Great start!

The first design is not to my taste, but I do really like the second t-shirt, though I also think it would be improved with having less detail on it.

I think they look good! And I'm sure there are people out there who would buy them. The first one is my fav.

I'll have to say that I wouldn't buy them, because thats just isn't my style, but they are very good, especially the 2nd one, get some motocross stuff in there or maybe some snowboarding stuff, an they'll be a hit........in my opinion

im really diggin these. The designs are real unique. I thought when i opened this topic I was gonna see some remake Ed hardy, or Affliction type. I could really see these in some shops. Keep us updated!

The designs look great, I would buy those shirts. With your initials though, keep them to the lower corners and smaller sizes. Art should be more anonymous in my opinion.

Back