What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Another dog removal

chappers

Following Rich54's excellent removal of a dog from an image of mine ( way too complicated for fledgling my Photoshop skills ) I'm hoping to have another black dog removed from another image please

A30S0035.JPG

Ignore the quality of this edit, which is poor and just temporary. I slapped it together roughly just to get a sense of whether it will work at all. This pose is more difficult than the first one, in terms of what to do with her left arm once the black dog is gone. (By the way, what crime did the black dog commit to be excommunicated from all your photos? You'll give him an inferiority complex.)

I'm not a good enough artist to draw a new arm from scratch, so I tried to find another suitable photo to clone an arm. This is the best I could find, but the new pose looks stiff to me. If you think this attempt is worth pursuing, I can work on cleaning it up. Otherwise, perhaps somebody else will come along with a better idea, or better execution.

Black Dog4.jpg

I'll see if I can do anything with these. In your original photo, we're looking down on her from above, but in these arm photos we're sort of looking up. But I may be able to make it work.

Back