What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific AI enhance ??

JayE

Is there anything that will enhance this better than PS
A friend just lost his wife due to the virus and there's only so much I can do in PS

Honeymoon 1965.jpg

Hi @JayE
Very tough image for me and I did not have much luck with AI.
As with many pictures they are to invoke memories, so stuck with that though and improved it best I could without creating more distractions in the image.
Not sure I achieved that objective and other Forum members with more skill may be able to provide a better rendition.
Hope this is of some help and again sorry for your friends loss.
John Wheeler

Honeymoon---Pam-w-parrot-best-try.jpg

He'll love this .... Thank you.
I assume you did this in PS.
Looks like I need to brush up on PS.
AGAIN .. THANK YOU

FYI .... I just found out ... as he remembers, someone had a Polaroid and was selling pictures back in 1963.
His wife usually went thru them and put them where she wanted them.
Hopefully - They turn up someday and he can re-scan them.
AGAIN .. THANK YOU

FYI .... I just found out ... as he remembers, someone had a Polaroid and was selling pictures back in 1963.
His wife usually went thru them and put them where she wanted them.
Hopefully - They turn up someday and he can re-scan them.
AGAIN .. THANK YOU
Again you are welcome.
If and when the original resurfaces and a better adjusted image is desired, I suggest you post back to the forum at that time for recommendations on ways to scan resulting in a much better scanned original and therefore much better post processed results.
Just a suggestion.
John Wheeler

Nice job, @thebestcpu - I worked on this a bit but was frustrated by the noise and graininess. If I may ask, how did you approach this issue?
Hi Jeff
I think the free forum rules indicate such discussions should be in the General Photoshop Forum. I will post there probably tomorrow with a summary of the approach I took.

I was trying to find out if Topaz AI was good (or not) at fixing this one ... ( NOT )
He knows where the box of thousands of old photos are ... He said he will go looking soon.
My question was it the photo or an old scanner ???
After seeing what the guru's were doing to the bride, And how happy it made him .....
I thought I'd work on the groom's Photo, It was just as bad.
THANKS GUYS ... this one's solved now (or for the time being}

Back