What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects After effects camera problem

JustinR

So I am creating typography for one song, I have two composition with text layers.
I make my text layers and compositions 3D, change z location of each of them. And here comes the problem when I use 'Orbit Camera tool' (one of camera rotation tools). It just don't work, I can't rotate around two compositions. And After effects gives this nasty sound that something is wrong, it doesn't show any errors I think it's the same sound from photoshop when you try to move layer without selecting it.

Interesting stuff is this, that it is possible to zoom in and slide camera to the sides. Also when I try this with one composition it works fine.

Could anyone explain why this stuff happens?

So I found what I was doing wrong. Looks like that my camera 'life' spam wasn't long enough. Just set camera time to my composition time and everything works fine. I was rotating not my created comera but whole main composition camera or view.

Back