What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A pit of desperation:

Kamil

heya fella's.
as I'm new to the forums i thought i'd show you some of the stuff i did in the past. maybe some one will gimme some pointers about what i'm doing wrong. or a pat on the back. any way, here's my wasted youth right here:

I'd start with a self portrait:
i drew this of a reference-all in ps-ink to paint
Hi, its me
slefportraitpencil.jpg

selfprotraitpaintprocess1.jpg

slefportraitpaintdone.jpg

selfclean.jpg

another try at a self portrait with a diferent painting technique (failed):
selfbaloon.jpg

some photo editing

me burning:
burning%252520me.jpg

me zombiefied:
zombieme.jpg

zombiefied with bg:
zombiemebg.jpg

family portrait black&white (im the smaller one, taken 1987):
myfambw.jpg

family portrait paint:
fampaint.jpg

me and my gf:
meandgf.jpg

more photoediting, a drifting club from israel, image was taken by me and then photochoped the living crap out of it:
driftclub.jpg

and more drawing, except not my ugly face now:

one of my fav's a lion from reference, line to paint in photoshop:
lionpencil.jpg

lionsnowprocess1.jpg

lionpaint.jpg

no more time atm, more soon...

more...

anouther drawing, muse singer:
musepencil.jpg

muse%252520detail.jpg

a weird robotic thingy created completely out of simple shapes in photoshop
conceptingprocess.jpg

conceptingfinish.jpg

weird angry guy, drawn in photoshop:
angry.jpg

angryb.jpg

jimi hendrix from reference:
jimmy.jpg

I love this one, valentines (misspelled valentines) greeting card:
valintine.jpg

ugly iguana drawn in ps:
ugly%252520iguana.jpg

ugly%252520iguana2.jpg

love this one to, i traced the lines of a few photos i liked and then painted it my self (stopped mid way because it was way to time consuming).
mercenariespencilprocess.jpg

September212011

mercenariespaint1.jpg

mercenariespaint2.jpg

arabdetail.jpg

and thats it for now.

some from scratch some were from reference, the mercenaries were traced off of pictures (shame on me for not having enough skill to draw them free hand)

Looks really great! Nothing much wrong there I´d say!

every thing looks awsome from the lion to the zombi to the depressed guy great job man

yup.. thats my reference i forgot what was the search term i used for it.. snow lion?

Very beautiful work. The only weak one was the recoloring on the old photo. But you have some mean talent brother. And I think the rendering of the lion you did is more interesting than the photo!

hehe.. thanks guys.
i didn't invest much work into the colored photo guess thats why its half arsed.
i named this thread "pit of desperation" as a joke mates, i dont think i desereve mentioning Poe's name in it =)

WOW! Fantastic stuff! What do you mean by "Line to paint in ps"? Have you scanned in the drawings or have you drawn them directly in Photoshop? I would sooooo love to be able to do something like that! Amazing! :)

Back