What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little clean up?

Hi Angela and welcome to PSG

It would be a big help if you could explain what it is you need help with

gedstar

Did you run this thru Illustrator? I tried but couldn't get it right. Could the orginal image be a mix of raster and vector?

No I just redone it in PS with the pen tool, could have done a better job but I'm in work so didn't really have the time to spent on it

I looked it up (the used images) and of course they were of different size and quality but all bitmaps, eg the jagged edges...
I stil think any logo should be made in Illustrator or CorelDraw.

I'm not even considering correcting a traced image like this. That would take days so AI or CorelDraw from the beginning.

Could you take each raster image, trace it at the original size, enlarge as a vector image as needed, and then put them together?
Just curious.....:runaway:

I think making the logo from scratch in AI or CorelDraw would be a fraction of the time needed to correct the trace.

Back