What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

65.psd files save to jpg or png tips please?

iDad

Guru
I have a folder of 65.psd files I need to save as .png or jpg could someone explain the process,Please, I believe there is something called batch save but I'm lost with it. Using CS4 on Mac, I usually use Automator on mac, but it does not do psd files............ugh!

If you want the output as JPG you can use, File - Scripts - Image Processor
If you want a script that will output to png I will put something together for you.

I have added PNG support to my Save For Web batch processor, this is for Photoshop CS4 only!
Metadata is only supported for JPG output.
It supports raw as well as the normal selection of files, it will resize and run an action if required. If the output file exists it will rename it before saving the new file.
Hope its of use to you.

http://www.aoow34.dsl.pipex.com/Download/SFWCS4.zip

Wow, YouDAMAN! I'll give it a try tonight. Thank you so much! Will this support OSX 10.6.?system

Thanks Paul if I get hung up I'll give you a shout :) Can't get to it till later tonight though..thanks again!

In PS, go to File/Automate/Batch.

Choose the Source Folder where you have the PSD's files and select a Destination Folder, where PS will place the png's. Hit okay and sang a mantra. If that doens't work, ckeck or uncheck the Override Action "Save As".

Hope this helps :)

Back