What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

400 posts!

Alistair

Guru
Hey, I just noticed im 400! [excited] well, im only 14 [confused] But i hit 400 :shocked: So lets see... 4 months in here, that would be averaged out at 100 posts a month [stuned] Hmm, and the scary thing is that im just gettin started with this forum :D Wait, 4 months! That is definately not right! [confused] Ya, t is right. huh, I feel like i've only been on this forum for one month! :\

Wow, now that's what I call fast work! No wonder you've gotten so good so quickly! CONGRATS!

thanx guys. I think I have this photoshop and animation down pat, now with 3d, and getting REALLy detailed in photoshop ;)

Congrats Alistair....

This is my first day.. I hit 9 with this Post...
so I wander where the HECK I'm gonna end up!!
This Forum is addictive... (like most.. ;) ) Wander if I'll have anytime left
to DO what I learn here in the upcomming months.. :D

AraVitz

AraVitz welcome aboard and in no time you will be hitting the big 400 too :righton:
sfm

Congrats for 400, it looks like JyNx broke 400 also.

Sanby

A big congratulations on hitting the 400 mark, Alistair!

Your exhuberance and enthusiasm is both refreshing and contagious! Keep up the great work, "yun gun"!!! :righton: :righton:

thanks again :D I am already starting a couple of very long detailed projects. Im ganna finish that angel project that I FORGOT about!!! And now im working on a couple of mechas. Im ganna make a very detailed thread on how to create these in photoshop. Heres a very good hand drawn mecha:
mechabig1.jpg
I hope to get very detailed, but im still working on my first mecha. I really didn't want to post it now sonci im not done and it looks HORRIBLE but here it is anyways:

:D Cool Alistair! Show us the completed work when you're done. It'll be interesting to compare to what you've done thus far! ;)

Back