What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D camera

Paul

Former Member
Thinking of buying one of these puppies, what do you guys think?:)

I was reading an artical the other day about some 3D camera, I don´t know if it was this one or not, but they seem really cool, only I think they may be a bit before their time, because showing the pictures you have taken with them can be hard. I the artical I read they posted a picture from it, and it didn´t look good at because, like with auras all over the place. I think the pictures would have to viewed with 3D glasses, or a special screen or something.

Those things will probably become better and cheaper in a couple of years, with more of the "Baby problems" solved. :) (That´s just what I think of course :))

It should be a law against photos like that! :D Very uncomfortable for the eyes.

What does this do to your eyes TiMmY?
And what are you sorry about?

You like making it worse for someone in pain don't you steve? :P

Also It was about the sig thing when I first registered, I'm gonna keep it there to remind of paying attention to the rules!

Again. Very nice job paul!

Back