What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific 3 wolf moon, Hanson style.

Pepperlyn0

I'm finally living out some of my bucket list by seeing Hanson in concert. So I absolutely need a cool shirt!
I'd like the 3 wolf moon shirt but have the Hanson brothers as the wolves instead. The photos of them can be any but I would just prefer to be a more updated photo of them not a really old one.
If you can, add the Russian doll that they wore on "Masked Singer" as a faint watermark over the moon. This is not required I just thought it would be a funny touch. If it makes it too tacky or is too difficult to make out the moon I'd rather just forget about that part.
Thank you!

IMG_0461-768x1024.jpg

TMS-US_S5-RussianDolls.jpg

Might there be a copyright problem?
View attachment 129839
Ahh I didn't see that. There's multiple types of 3 wolf moon photos so I suppose it doesn't have to be this one. In my history of making a shirt with things like this they generally allow it as long as I add something to it that personalizes it to me like my name ect. But I see what you mean.

Here's one idea with a 3 wolf background and the latest shot of the trio that I could find. I did not see any indications of a copyright.

Cool-Shirt.jpg

Here's one idea with a 3 wolf background and the latest shot of the trio that I could find. I did not see any indications of a copyright.

I also found several of the same 3-wolf images mostly on fabrics like blankets. Problem was even though there was no explicit copyright statement, the copyright was implied since the product image it belonged to was the seller or the marketplace, ie Amazon. I think the only solution really is to create an original from scratch along the lines of @Babine but not plagiarizing the explicit design. Maybe put up a post in the paid forum and have one of the designers here have a crack at it.

As to the original image, since it's for an individual one-off t-shirt as the OP said, there's probably very little risk. In the greater context, and on this forum, it is...

Just my opinion...

Back