What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Simple" request :)

SeniorS

Guru
I happens to get one problem, and as my english and comunication skills sometimes goes down, maybe someone can do that "thing" for me?

Request: In GREY color mode, make a Solid Color (addjustment layer) filled with 100%K. How simple is that! :)

No...just needed transparent grey and thought that Solid color will be best solution (and editable - "they" could change their minds easily). Problem was that i was thinking in CMYK and try fill with C:0, M:0, Y:0, K:100 ... almost gone mad trying to do it :)

LOL.... OKaaaaaayyyy... what wuz it?

Color Picker works with RGB or CMYK or....but not GREY as really GREY (converts from RGB to GREY). So CMYK(0,0,0,100) first goes to RGB then to GREY. And of course (depending on ICC) it gives not 100%K but 91%K or 95%K.

LOL.... my post is .02 seconds late..... like gif frame time setting.... lol....
???

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dv8_fx

LOL.... my post is .02 seconds late..... like gif frame time setting.... lol....

???

It seems you and I were posting at the same time. Your's appeared .2 seconds before mine...

in other words, the Lizad is saying DOH!
:bustagut::bustagut:

Last edited:

Back